FRONT END AND PREPARATION EQUIPMENT FOR BIOMASS
While the densification process is the core of our expertise, we realize that our customers may need additional equipment to prepare, store, transport the material before compressing it. And once the logs, pucks are made there might be an additional need for sorting, packaging, transporting, or shipping the finished product. We exactly match add-on equipment to complement our lines of briquetting (densification) presses. When our customers need a complete process, not just a machine, we have the right equipment for the task, with the same level of quality and dependability.
Here are some of the add-on equipment we offer:
- Grinding, cleaning, and refining of wood fibers, biomass and non-biomass materials.
- Pneumatic and mechanical transport of low density, loose fibers and powders.
- Storage silos specifically designed to handle low density materials.
- Process temperature control, heaters and chillers.
- Automated shrink wrapping lines for consumer type firelogs and pucks.
WE PROUDLY CARRY ADD-ON EQUIPMENT
FROM DI PIÙ Srl, MION & MOSOLE SpA, PRODECO Srl